Our research focuses on low-debt, high-quality compounders and Dividend Aristocrats. Less than one percent of public companies are able to generate, consistently, year after year, increased free cash flow without adding debt.
The Boring Investment Report is available on an annual basis to investment managers and individual investors on the following basis:
- Investors with $5 million or more in investments for $20,000 per year
- Investors with less than $5 million invested for $5,000 per year.
- Commission-based payment arrangements may be possible, for instance through Cowen/Westminister.
To proceed with any of these options, contact us by phone, email or regular mail. Rod is available to subscribers to discuss specific companies by phone or Skype. In order to focus on research, he doesn’t travel for client meetings but welcomes visits from clients.
We don’t offer trials but you can get to know our research by reading Seeking Alpha articles, To receive a notification when a new article is published, sign up on the Email Sign Up page or click here.
In addition, he consults to portfolio managers and family offices:
- An in-depth analysis of the credit and business quality of a list of public companies provided by a client. Generally, these are companies in which a client owns a position or is contemplating a position.
- Cost: $200 per company per year.
- Reports are quarterly. Each quarter clients provide an updated list of companies. As part of this service, Rod is available to clients between reports to research specific companies.